(For candidates coming from I.C.S.E., C.B.S.E., Other Boards / States and Foreign Boards):
On admission being offered to the candidate in the F.Y.J.C. (Std. XI) or S.Y.J.C. (Std. XII class), he/she is required to submit the following:
- A duly filled Application Form for Provisional Eligibility. The form is available at the H.S.C. Board Office.
The Divisional Secretary,
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher
Mumbai Divisional Board,
Plot No. 27 & 28, Sector 16-A,
Vashi, New Mumbai – 400 703
- A photograph affixed and attested.
- An attested copy of the Marksheet of the last examination passed.
- An attested copy of Passing Certificate of last examination passed.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Students passing ICSE / CBSE / OTHER BOARDS are additionally required to submit the following:
- Original and an attested photocopy of School Leaving Certificate countersigned by the respective Educational Inspector / Education Officer before securing admission to F.Y.J.C.
- The ‘DEED OF UNDERTAKING’ on stamped paper of Rs.100 signed by the candidate and parent / guardian. (The draft copy is available with the Application Form).
- Candidates passing Class X CBSE are required to submit the Board Examination Hall Ticket.
NOTE: Admission to the Junior College (Std. XI or Std. XII) will be granted only on submission of the above.