Students who have passed FYJC (Arts and Science) need to pay online fees by clicking on the link below.
The process for payment of fees will be as follows:
1) Click on the given link
2) Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
Select Branch: St Xaviers College (Junior College), Mumbai
Registration no: (This will be the Admission No.)
3) Confirm the details and then proceed with the payment of fees
In case of any discrepancy in the students’ data, contact the
General Office once the College reopens.
Fees Structure for SYJC Admission:
1) S.Y.J.C. Arts – Rs. 358/-
2) S.Y.J.C. Science – Rs. 528/-
3) I.T. Fees – Rs. 18,000/-
Arts – Rs 50/-
Science – Rs 150/-
MODE OF PAYMENT DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD / NET BANKING AND UPI
Only those girl students who wish to apply for SYJC Girls Freeship (Science and Arts) need to mail their documents to Ms Namrata Naik at email@example.com
Documents required for Girls Freeship:
– Ration Card first and Last Page copy OR
– Domicile Certificate Copy
– Student’s Aadhar Card Copy
Please refer to the list for confirmation of the Student ID number.
Kindly note that candidates should confirm their admission by paying the fees between Friday, 13 May and Wednesday, 18 May, by 11.59 pm. Those who do not pay the fees by this specified time will forfeit the offer