SXC/MICRO/DBT _BUILDER/RA ADVT/2022
Applications are invited from Indian citizens to fill up the Research Assistant (RA) post for a purely time-bound project undertaken in the Department of Microbiology, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai.
- Age limit (As of the date of interview)-: 28 Years
- Type of engagement-: Initially for six months and extension based on performance up to three years.
- All engagements will end with the completion of the project or with the termination of the engagement order.
- During the period of ad hoc engagement, if the candidates’ services are not found suitable, they can be ended at any time without mentioning any reason by giving notice of one month or in lieu of notice one month stipend.
- If the candidate desires to leave the engagement, before the expiry of the engagement period, then he/she has to give a month’s notice and must serve the project for the entire notice period after resignation is accepted.
- The authorities reserve to themselves the right to amend, modify, alter, or rectify the terms and conditions of services of this engagement.
- Interested candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form at the given link https://forms.gle/TDMQsQLHvv9varUu7 with self- attested copies of each supporting document/certificates/reprints within 10 days of the advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
- In case the candidate accepts the offer of ad hoc engagement, Passing Certificate/mark sheets of all qualifying exams (BSc and MSc -in original and one attested copy) and six passport size photographs to the college office. The Original certificate will be retained with the authority for verification and will be returned to you in due course.
|Sr. No.||Title||No. of Vacancy||Stipend per month||Eligibility|
|1||Research Assistant||1||Rs.10,000/- per month||MSc (Microbiology)|