Admissions to Ph.D. Programme in Botany for 2022-2023 are open!
Applications for PhD programme in the subject of Botany (1 Seat) are invited from all the interested candidates who have qualified PET (conducted by University of Mumbai) and those who are exempted from PET as per the University of Mumbai Circular No. Exam/Thesis/Univ/VCD/947 of 2018 dated 15 December 2018.
- Post-Graduation in Botany from a UGC – recognized University with 55% marks or above or its equivalent.
- Passed UGC-CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/MPhil/PET (conducted by University of Mumbai. Please refer VCD No. https://udcs.mu.ac.in/file/pet/vcd_947_2018.pdf dated 15th December, 2018 for more details.
Starting date for receiving applications: 16 March 2022.
Candidates are requested to apply as per the following guidelines:
The duly filled Application form with the following necessary documents/certificates (Self-attested) should be sent via ‘Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier/Hand Delivery (between 10 am to 12.30 pm & 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm ONLY)’ and clearly marked “Ph.D. Application Form for Botany” on top, at the address:
Last date for the acceptance of the duly filled application form: 30 March 2022
Necessary Documents (Self-attested copies with self-declaration) for submission along with the Ph.D. Application Form:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- M.Sc. Part – I & II Marksheets and Degree Certificate, T.Y.B.Sc. Marksheets and Degree Certificate.
- PET Marksheet /NET/SET/M.Phil Certificate.
- Caste certificate if any.
- NOC letter from the employer, if employed presently.
- Approval letter, Teaching experience letter and NOC for teaching faculty members for college.
- Aadhar Card.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 200/- (Application Fee) drawn in favour of
“THE BOMBAY ST XAVIERS COLLEGE SOCIETY”
and mention ‘Name, Mobile No. & for Ph.D.in Botany’ at the reverse of the DD.
- Display (on college website) of short-listed candidates: 5 April 2022.
- Interview of Short-listed candidates: (Date and Timings will be informed via mail).
- Application fee – A Demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of “THE BOMBAY ST XAVIERS COLLEGE SOCIETY” should be submitted along with application form.
- In case of Incomplete / Incorrect Information, application will be liable for rejection.