Department of Mass Media, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai – 400 001 proposes to organise a Workshop on “Essentials of Programmatic Advertisement” for the undergraduate students (limited to 60 students) in the following aspects under RUSA -2 Grant.
We invite experienced professionals in this area of study to email a quotation with their credentials and the cost of conducting the workshop on or before 2 March 2022 by 5.00 p.m.
Onboard Undergraduate students who are looking to excel in the advertising field into the most prominent, up-and-coming technology-based digital advertising field,- Programmatic Ad Technology
An end to end learning journey on Programmatic Advertising
The primary gaps to be bridged:
- Comprehend tech jargon that causes confusion and unnecessary complications
- Lean Actionable Strategies – To ensure real life the application amongst the brands or agencies,
- Compartmentalise the large array of technologies that are available soas to be able to use them strategically.
BENEFIT FOR THE STUDENTS FROM THE SESSIONS:
- Learning contemporary standards of commercial communications
- Work ready to make an impact in the workplace when interning and as trainees. Thereby adding credibility to skill-set performances
- Networking with media Industry Leaders
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE:
|5 Hrs||The Journey to Programmatic Advertising and the Media Buying Capabilities.|
|5 Hrs||Measurement, Attribution and Data|
|5 Hrs||On-Platform Training|
|5 Hrs||Understanding how careers are streamlined and insights into how the communication industry operates.|
|5 Hrs||Assignment based presentation for each category covered for the purpose of reinstating the concepts.|
|5 Hrs||Industry Leader Meet: Meet with an Industry Leader for a Question & Answer Session to get to network and gain deeper knowledge about the workings of the industry covered|