BMM Department of St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai – 400 001 propose to organise a Workshop on “BRAND DEVELOPMENT FOR INTEGRATED COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS” for the undergraduate students (limited to 43 students) who are looking to excel in the Brand Management into the industry methods of building strong, resilient brands. Understand digital marketing to strategise Brand synergies with the needs of the digital netizens, digital immigrants and digital novices.
We invite experienced professionals in this area of study to email a quotation with their credentials and the cost of conducting the workshop on or before 2 March 2022 by 5.00 p.m.
Optimise Brand Management strategies for contemporary business goals.
The primary gaps to be bridged:
- Comprehend digital needs and brick and motor compatibility limitations in contemporary communication,
- Learn Actionable strategies – To ensure real-life application amongst the brands or agencies.
- Compartmentalise the large array of digital skills with communication legacy so as to be able to strategically use them.
BENEFIT FOR THE STUDENTS FROM THE SESSIONS:
- Learning contemporary standards of commercial communications
- Work ready to make an impact in the workplace when interning and as trainees. Thereby adding credibility to skill-set performances
- Networking with media Industry Leaders.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE: (TOTAL 30 HOURS):
|1||Module No. 1 – Introduction to Brand|
|2||Module No. 2 – Presentation of Concepts – Evaluation|
|3||Module No. 3 – Brand Development|
|4||Module No. 4 – Evaluation of the Groups|