As per the instructions received from the Joint Director, HE, Government of Maharashtra (vide Letter no. UNI/(82/21)/ViShi-1/Bhag 2/1327 dated 14.02.2022), the College Management has decided to reopen the College Hostel, in a phased manner, for the First Year and Third Year Under-Graduate as well as Post-Graduate (Part I and Part II) students (across all streams).
Those students who wish to avail of this facility are required to fill out the Application Form through the following link:
For any Hostel related matters, write to the Hostel email id only, which is email@example.com
Please note the following:
- In keeping with the prescribed Covid-19 protocol, only those students who have taken both the vaccination doses will be considered for admission. The Certificate of Final Vaccination has to be uploaded with the Application Form.
- At the moment of taking the admission into the Hostel, if it is granted, the said students will have to present the RT-PCR Test Report (which should be valid for 72 hours from the time this test is administered). This Certificate has to be uploaded with the Application Form.
- Separate written and signed Parent’s and Guardian’s consent forms must be uploaded along with the Application Form. In this consent form, along with the Parent’s and Guardian’s signed consent, the Parent must agree to indemnify the College from any Covid-19 related issues that may unfortunately befall the concerned student.
- Photograph of the Aadhaar Card must be uploaded with the Application Form.
- The Hostel Fee will be Rs 350/- per day (without food), with a full month’s payment to be made upfront. At present, the College canteen remains closed, as we await guidelines from the Local Disaster Management Cell and Government of Maharashtra.
- Admissions into the Hostel will be decided on the basis of the merit secured by the applicants vis-à-vis the last examination he has appeared for.
- The allotment of the rooms, for those students who have been cleared for Hostel admission, will be decided by the Hostel Warden.
- Since the Mumbai University is yet to inform colleges as to whether the End-Semester Exams (of the academic year 2021-22) will be in the Offline or Online mode, we suggest that those seeking admission into the Hostel wait until this decision has been finalized by the Mumbai University.