SYBA, SYBA (MCJ), SYBMS, SYBSc, SYBSc (IT) (2021-22)
The soft copy submission should contain the following:
- The cover page of the file must be the SIP journal cover (available on sip.xaviers.edu)
- 25 hours NGO-centric work reports for the months of August 2021 to December 2021.
- NGO-centric work timesheet.
- 5 hours Discipline-centric work report.
- Discipline-centric work timesheet.
1. You are expected to submit the completed S.I.P. file between 10 January 2022 and 15 January 2022, as per the table given below:
|SYBA & SYBSc (IT)||Ms. Jenipher Dsouza (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|SYBSc, SYBA (MCJ) &SYBMS||Ms. Roshen Thomas (email@example.com)|
2. The last page of the file must be a testimonial write-up wherein, you could summarize your work experience, reflections and learnings and possibly along with photographs of the activities conducted.
3. Submit these materials in a zip folder with the Roll Number, UID and Class as the subject. (Illustration: 001 200001 SYXX)
The students who have not completed this S.I.P. mandate are required to contact the S.I.P. Department via firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 January 2022.