St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai, under section 99 of Maharashtra Public University Act 2016, invites applications from interested First year B.A & B.Sc students who wish to be part of the Student Council for the year 2021-2022.
- Criteria for eligibility: Students fulfilling the following criteria are only eligible to apply
- 12th Standard percentage – 95% and above
- Minimum 90% attendance in First year B.A/BSc. (1st term as well as ongoing 2nd Term)
- No backlog of 1st term CIAs and End Semester Exam
- No disciplinary action records.
- Eligible candidates must submit a folder (labelled correctly with full name, Roll No, UID and Subject combination) containing the following documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filled Application Form (In the prescribed Format Only)
- Filled Nomination Slip
- Signed Letter from Nominating Student(with UID, Roll No., xaviers email id )
- Signed Letter from student who is seconding (with UID, Roll No., xaviers email id mentioned)
- Screenshots of email by which Nominating/Seconding Student has sent the required letter.
The last day to submit the application form and mentioned enclosures in a folder is 25 December 2021.
After Scrutiny of all applications, eligible candidates will be called for an interview for which they shall be duly intimated via e-mail.