Please read the notice below very carefully and follow (in order) the steps regarding your admission process:
1. Candidates who feature on the Third (General) Merit List must first fill in the St. Xavier’s College FYJC Admission Form:
FYJC Arts 2021-22 https://forms.gle/enRerytJF7Meyuvy7
FYJC Science 2021-22 https://forms.gle/MsdGenBWJ1K3nnTP8
2. This form is to be filled and submitted latest by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, 15 September 2021. The links will be closed at this time. It is in your own interest to submit this form at the earliest.
3. Various documents need to be uploaded while filling this form. Marksheets, Leaving Certificates and other documents (scanned copies) pertaining to ‘other category’ like PH, Sport, Ex-serviceman, etc. must be uploaded on this form.
4. The absence of proper documents will result in the application being rejected.
5. Students should download the Undertaking/Declaration Form, take a printout, fill in the required information in the space provided, sign in the space provided and send a picture of the same to the email id mentioned below.
Arts students – email@example.com
Science students – firstname.lastname@example.org
6. It will be assumed that students who don’t fill in the College Admission form are not interested in securing admission to St. Xavier’s College.
7. The list of students displayed will contain an ‘Admission Number’ and a link for the payment of fees. The ‘Admission Number’ will be required to access the payment link.
8. The payment link will be open from Monday, 13 September 2021, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, 15 September 2021. Please pay your fees as early as possible to deal with any technical or other issues. The college needs time to upload the admissions on the Board website after payment confirmation.
9. For any other matter/query, write to us at email@example.com.
10. Kindly keep in mind that subjects like IT (Arts & Science), Psychology (Arts) and Economics (Science) are no longer available. Other subjects will be allotted solely based on merit and availability.
FEES & DEPOSITS
Arts: Rs 350/-
Science: Rs 520/-
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Click on the link: https://www.eduqfix.com/PayDirect/#/student
- Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
Select Branch: St Xaviers College (Junior College), Mumbai
Registration no: (This will be Admission No.)
- Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.