Admissions and payment of fees for F.Y.J.C. Arts & Science 2021 – 2022 will be from 22 August to 23 August 2021.
Second Merit List with Subject Combinations
PAYMENT OF FEES
The portal for online fee payment will be open from 11:00 a.m. on 22 August till 3:00 p.m. on 23 August 2021. The offer of admission will be withdrawn if fees are not paid within the stipulated time.
FEES & DEPOSITS
Arts: Rs 350/-
Science: Rs 520/-
Procedure for the payment of fees:
- For payment of fees click on the given link:
- Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
- Select Branch: St Xaviers College (Junior College), Mumbai
- Registration no: (This will be the Admission No. given in the Merit List)
- Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
Please Note: Allocation of subjects are done by the Admission Committee strictly on merit and availability of seats in subjects. We have limited seats in subjects like Psychology, Mathematics (Arts), IT (Arts) and French (Arts). Similarly, seats are limited in subjects such as Economics (Science), Geology, IT and French in Science stream.
Those who are not satisfied with the subjects allocated to them can send request mails to the Vice Principal, Junior College, on email@example.com and their requests will be
considered strictly on merit after the closure of the final round of
Admissions, subject to the availability of seats.