SUBJECT COMBINATION LIST
Students of St. Xavier’s College (In-house) who are listed below in the attached pdf file have been offered admission in the combination shown against their names.
SUBMISSION OF DECLARATION
PAYMENT OF FEES
Admissions and payment of fees for First Year BA/BSc In-House students 2021 – 2022 will be open from 10:00 AM, 11 August 2021 to 10:00 PM, 12 August 2021, failing which the offer of admission will be withdrawn and no consideration will be allowed.
FEES & DEPOSITS
|F.Y.B.A. with Statistics||Rs. 4,399/-*|
Procedure for the admission and payment of fees:
- For payment of fees click on the given link
- Enter your UID No. (refer to the Merit List) and click on ‘Validate’
- Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
For more details on Online Payment of Fees, click here.
Kindly note that students who wish to accept the allotted subject combination should confirm their admission by paying the fees latest by 10.00 PM on Thursday, 12 August 2021 along with submission of declaration forms. However, those who do not pay the fees by the specified time will forfeit any claim on offer of admission.
Request for change of Subject Combination
Students who are not satisfied with the subject combination offered can apply for a change. Subject change will be possible only against cancellation or availability of seats after the entire admission process is completed. Application for any change in combination will be considered only if the student has confirmed admission by payment of fees and on completing all admission formalities.
To apply for the change of combination click on the click given below:
The last date of application for change in combination is 13 August 2021
- A particular subject combination granted in FY does not guarantee the desired subject as a ‘Major’ in the final year. The final Year subject allotments are based strictly on merit (performance of student in earlier semesters) and subject to availability of seats.
- The College Academic Council has the right to offer or discontinue specific subject combinations of Double Majors granted in an acdemic year. It is a decision taken in consultation with departments and does not depend on the Double Majors subjects granted in previous years.
*Inhouse Students: Students who have successfully cleared the HSC examination in academic year 2020-21 while being enrolled as full time students in St. Xavier’ College (Junior College) Mumbai 400001. Those from HSC-Arts are considered as inhouse only for admission to FY BA and those from HSC-Science are considered as inhouse for admission to FY BSc.
By the payment of fees, it will be assumed that the student agrees to the terms and conditions listed in the relevant ordinances of St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai, and the University of Mumbai.