Candidates whose names have been shortlisted are required to:
- Fill up and submit the declaration form which is mandatory before proceeding with the payment of fees. Click here for instructions regarding submission of the Declaration form.
- Pay fees between Friday, 20 August 2021, 12:00 PM and Monday, 23 July 2021 to confirm their admission.
Fees for Masters in Public Policy
Rs. 75,000/- (For Students from Mumbai University)
Rs. 76,250/- (For Students from Other University)
Candidates who do not pay the fees by the specified time will forfeit the admission.
Procedure for the Payment of fees:
1) Click on the following link
2) Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
> Select Branch: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society – MPP
3) Registration Code: Registration no. is your College UID No. (refer to the Merit List)
4) Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.