Candidates whose names have been shortlisted are required to:
- Fill up and submit the declaration form which is mandatory before proceeding with the payment of fees. Click here for instructions regarding submission of the Declaration form.
- Pay fees between Friday, 23 July 2021, 1:00 PM and Monday, 26 July 2021, 5:00 PM to confirm their admission.
Fees for Masters in Public Policy
Rs. 75,000/- (For Students from Mumbai University)
Rs. 76,250/- (For Students from Other University)
Candidates who do not pay the fees by the specified time will forfeit the admission.
Procedure for the Payment of fees:
1) Click on the following link
2) Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
> Select Branch: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society – MPP
3) Registration Code: Registration no. is your College UID No. (refer to the Merit List)
4) Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
Subject to availability of seats, the next list will be announced on Tuesday, 27 July 2021, 5:00 p.m.