University of Mumbai
All candidates mentioned in the given list (i.e. Minority and General
Category) from the University of Mumbai, Faculty of Arts are hereby
requested to proceed for admission. Candidates who have not yet received their final semester or consolidated degree for the academic year 2021-2022 will be granted provisional admission based on their V Semester results, subject to clearing the interview. Admission will not be granted to those who do not pass the graduate degree programmes. Admission is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as per University of Mumbai rules, verification of marks, and relevant documents.
Candidates whose names have been shortlisted are required to:
- Fill up and submit the declaration form which is mandatory before proceeding with the payment of fees. Click here for instructions regarding submission of the Declaration form.
- Pay fees between Thursday, 15 July 2021, 11:00 AM and Thursday, 22 July 2021, 5:00 PM to confirm their admission.
Fees for MA AIC
Rs. 35,000/- (For Students from Mumbai University)
Rs. 36,250/- (For Students from Other University)
Candidates who do not pay the fees by the specified time will forfeit the admission.
Procedure for the admission (provisional) and payment of fees:
1) Click on the following link
2) Enter your College UID No. (refer to the Merit List) and click on ‘Validate’
3) Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
For more details on Online Payment of Fees, click here.
Subject to availability of seats, the next list will be announced on Tuesday, 20 July 2021, 5:00 p.m.