SYJC (XII) ARTS AND SCIENCE STUDENTS OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2021
*This Notice also applies to the Repeaters and Private candidates.
NOTICE AS PER THE GOVERNMENT REGULATION (GR) DATED 02/07/2021
- These Exams are MANDATORY as per the above GR.
- NO Excuses whatsoever will be entertained for absence.
- Those who miss these exams will be marked ABSENT.
- All exams will be held Online (on Google form: MCQs)
- Departments/Subject teachers will inform the students about the portion for these exams.
- Class teachers and CRs are requested to circulate the Exam Time-table along with the Notice to their respective divisions (class WhatsApp groups) including those students who are not there on the class WhatsApp groups.
- Zoom links for each exam will be sent 15 minutes prior.
- LD/VC students will get 10 minutes extra as per the Board rules.
- Students must take these exams VERY SERIOUSLY because missing these exams will adversely impact their overall aggregate.
- For Science Students, there will be Online Practical Exams (on Google form MCQs) in Physics Chemistry Biology/ Geology and Mathematics and also in Language Oral Exams on Google form-MCQs.
- For Mathematics Students Of SCIENCE Divisions: ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’. Maths Practical Exams for Science Students were conducted in March 2021. In view of this, the Mathematics Exam scheduled on Tuesday, 13/07/2021 (2.00 to 2.30pm) will be Theory/Written Online Paper for which portion and related instructions will be circulated soon to the students by the Mathematics teachers.
- For Arts students of Economics, Psychology, History, Sociology and Political Science, there will be Online Exams on Google form – MCQs (Internal Assessment/Projects) *Project means Internal Assessment because the topics given earlier for Assignments/Projects in these subjects could not be submitted by the students due to the second wave of Covid-19 and the continuous lockdown restrictions. Hence, the Online Exams on Google form-MCQs. Similarly, for Science students who have taken Economics, there will be Online Exams on Google form MCQs.
- The govt. notification dated 2 July 2021 clearly says that for private and repeater students, the evaluation criteria will be 50% weightage both for SSC and 12th marks. Repeaters all Private students must contact their respective subject teachers regarding Exam portions etc
ALL THE BEST!