Admissions and payment of fees for Third Year B.A. and B.Sc. 2021-22 will be open from 28 June 2021 and till 4 July 2021.
List of Students
Procedure for the Payment of fees:
- Click on the following link
- Select the respective course option for making the payment
- Post clicking on the link, the user will get redirected to the Axis Bank Easypay Online Payment page of the respective Section.
- User needs to enter UID No. (Unique no will be given to all students at the time of Interview) and click on the Validate tab.
- On Successful validation, student and fee-related details will get auto-generated. The user needs to enter a 10-digit mobile number and enter the captcha as shown on the screen. On entering the correct verification code, the user needs to click on the Submit Tab.
- The user will land on the next screen with all details displayed again before making the payment. The user needs to click on the Terms and Condition checkbox, post which payment options will get active. Users can select the Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa) option for making the payment through an online mechanism. Apart from that, there is one more option of NEFT/RTGS** through which the user can make the payment.
- After Successful Payment, users need to download the fee receipt for future reference.
- Kindly check the payment status (if the Payment status is ‘Success’, then the user’s admission process is done.
- Status other than successful,
- If payment is debited and still showing status as pending, students should at least wait 30-45 minutes to get the status updated as a success or failure.
- If the Account is not debited, it’s only then that the student should reinitiate the transaction.
- If, however, the Account got debited, but the status is updated as failed, the amount will be refunded within 8-10 working days into their Account. The student will have to reinitiate the transaction in any case if the status reflects failure.
- Students should preferably be doing transactions with proper internet speed to avoid any dropouts.
- Payments initiated after the applicable due date & time would not be considered for admission, and such amounts shall be refunded as per process.
**NOTE for NEFT / RTGS Transfer: Once User clicks on NEFT/RTGS option,
- The total amount will be displayed, including the Fee Amount, Bank Charges of Rs.6.00 (Including GST).
- The user needs to click on the Generate Payment Slip Option.
- SMS will be sent on the User’s Mobile No, which he entered at the time of Payment Page form filling. This SMS will contain the Total Amount of NEFT, College/Section Name and 8 digits Unique Reference Number. This Unique Reference Number will also be displayed on the NEFT-RTGS Payment Slip. Please note that the details mentioned on the Payment Slip will be applicable only for the particular student and particular transaction only, and hence the same should not be shared with anyone, and no one should make the payment as per details mentioned on the payment slip generated by another student. Also, NEFT should be made for the total amount mentioned on the slip in the Amount (incl. service charges) field or else the transaction will fail.
- Users can Download the Payment Slip or take a printout, or can email the same as required. Please note the status of Payment will be shown as “Pending” till the time the transaction is settled at Axis Bank.
- User needs to refer to the PAYMENT DETAILS Section mentioned on the Payment Slip, which will have Bank Name, Branch Name, Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, IFSC Code. For amount, a user needs to refer to the amount mentioned against the Amount (incl. service charges) field.
- Users can register the beneficiary account using the Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App of their respective bank in Add Payee Option and initiate NEFT payment.
- In case a user does not have an Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App, they can initiate the NEFT through their respective bank by following the process of the respective bank. The Bank may ask for the respective Bank’s NEFT request slip to be filled in on which the user can fill in the details mentioned on the Payment Slip in the PAYMENT DETAILS section.
- Once the payment is received and settled at Axis Bank, users can revisit the Payment link provided on the College’s website, Enquire URN option is available under Validate Tab in which the user needs to enter the correct 8-digit URN number. On submitting the same, OTP will be sent on the Mobile Number entered at the time of Payment page form filling. On entering the OTP, the Payment acknowledgement slip will be displayed with the current status at that point in time.)