St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, invites applications from B.A./BSc./BMS/BSc.IT students for the position of Class Representative for the year 2021-2022.
- Criteria for eligibility: Students fulfilling the following criteria are only eligible to apply:
- CGPA – 8.0 or above (on a grade scale of 10.0)
- Attendance should be 75%
- No course backlog
- No disciplinary action records.
- Eligible candidates must submit a folder (labelled correctly with full name, Roll No, UID and Year to which they belong) containing the following documents via mail to email@example.com
- Filled Application Form (In the prescribed format only)
- Filled Nomination Slip (Fill it legibly in your handwriting. Scan and attach it with other documents in the folder correctly labelled.)
- Signed Letter from Nominating Student (with UID, Roll No., Xavier’s email id)
- Signed Letter from a student who is seconding (with UID, Roll No., Xavier’s email id mentioned)
- Screenshots of email by which Nominating /Seconding Student has sent the required letter.
The last day to submit the application form and mentioned enclosures in a folder is 1 July 2021, 3:00 PM.
After scrutinising all applications, eligible candidates will be called for an interview, for which they shall be duly intimated via mail.