St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) Mumbai, is inviting quotations for Zoom Education Licences (Quantity: 40) for a period of 1 year under the RUSA scheme (component 8) of the Government of Maharashtra with the following specifications:
- Supports 300 concurrent students
- Conduct unlimited sessions in a year Meeting duration limit is 24 hrs
- LTI Integration with Applications (GSuite, Outlook, Learning Mgmt. Systems, etc)
- Scheduled Sessions – Recurring sessions / classes as per schedule Session Tracking and Participation Dashboard – tracks the sessions conducted and attendance of students
- Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android – compatible across all operating systems
- Whiteboarding which simulates a real-life whiteboard, Screen share with an iPad/iPhone App.
- Option to mute all attendees upon entry, raise hand and other facilities to ensures decorum during the session
- On-Demand Recording – maintains a record of the class for later on-demand reference by students
- Breakout Rooms – simulates group activity sessions.
- Polling (Online Quiz)
The quotation addressed to ‘The Principal St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Mumbai’ should be emailed latest by 29 June 2021 (by 5 pm) to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The quotation should mention the total amount including the discount and tax amount as applicable and clearly indicate the features offered.