Application for Supplementary Examinations for ESE and Even Semester Additional/ATKT Examinations Conducted in May 2021 (Even Semester of the Academic Year 2020-2021)
Those undergraduate students who could not attempt the end semester examinations or the even semester additional examinations conducted between 3 May 2021 and 17 May 2021 can apply for supplementary examinations in one or multiple courses by filling the application form latest by 7 June 2021.
- Filling this form does not automatically lead to permission for attempting the supplementary examinations. The claims of the students will be scrutinised and the students found eligible to attempt the supplementary exams will be intimated regarding the same.
- Supplementary Examinations will be offered only to those students who could not attempt the examination due to:
- a health emergency (personal / family members) which prevented the student from giving exams. (Relevant medical certificates have to be submitted to support the claim)
- due to a bereavement in the family. (Death certificate has to be submitted to support the claim)
- due to other valid reasons. (Relevant documents have to be submitted to support the claim)
- The supplementary examinations will be conducted between the latter part of June 2021 and earlier part of July 2021.