Students from Boards other than Maharashtra State Board and are admitted in our First Year Junior College (Arts & Science) need to take the Board Eligibility Form from the Commerce Office (1st Floor) College Campus and pay their Eligibility fees strictly as per the following schedule.
Also, make a note of the schedule for submission of the filled in Eligibility form along with the documents is also attached herewith.
Following is the list of documents to be attached to the filled in Eligibility form along with the fees structure.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Duly filled in Application Form for Eligibility Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- “Deed of Undertaking” on Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 signed by the Candidate and the Parent/Guardian
- Attested Copy of X Marksheet
- Attested Copy of X Passing Certificate (Not applicable for CBSE Students)
- Attested Copy of School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate
Indian Board (Std. 10 Schools from India) – Rs.100/- Foreign Board (Std. 10 Schools from outside India) – Rs. 500/-
Indian Board (Std. 10 Schools from India) – Rs.650/- Foreign Board (Std. 10 Schools from outside India) – Rs. 850/-
Students must maintain the norms of social distancing, wear masks, use hand sanitizers and carry their own pens/glue stick/stationery. Parents are requested to wait outside the College Premises to avoid overcrowding in view of the pandemic.