Welcome to St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
In order to secure admission at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, you are required to follow the steps given below:
1) Click on Proceed to Admission on the Government website to confirm the admission in our College.
2) For the confirmation of admission all students MUST fill the Admission form of St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai on the below mentioned link for subject combination, giving all the preferences mentioned in the form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Subjects will be allocated by the Admission Panel on the basis of MERIT.
FYJC Science 2020-21 https://forms.gle/5xoZMoQd7rerFtVV9
3) It is compulsory to fill the Declaration/Undertaking Form related to document verification. Download the form, take a printout on A4 size paper, fill in the required information, sign (both student and parent) and send the same on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students need to put Govt Online form no. in place of Form no. on the Declaration Form.
4) Link for payment of fees will remain active from 10:00 AM on 6 January 2021 till 5:00 PM on 8 January 2021. https://www.eduqfix.com/PayDirect/#/student
Special Round Merit List 2
FEES & DEPOSITS
Science: Rs 520/-
For candidates passing class X from other Boards (other than Maharashtra SSC board), Eligibility & verification fees will be added in their total fees. (Date of payment to be communicated later)
Procedure for the admission and payment of fees:
- Students who are listed on the Second Merit List can pay fees using the 11th Online Admission Form No. MU+7 digit number.
- For payment of fees click on the given link
- Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
- Select Branch: St Xaviers College (Junior College), Mumbai
- Registration no: (This will be the student’s 11th Online Admission Form No: MU+ 7 digit number)
- Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
In case of any discrepancy in the student’s data, contact the General Office once the College reopens.
1) The fee payment link on the college website will close on 8 January 2021 at 5:00 PM in order to upload the data of the admitted students on the government website by 8:00 PM. Students are advised to pay the online fees on the college link as early as possible to avoid any confusion.
2) The list of subject combinations including the second language is also uploaded with this notice.
3) Your admission to St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, does not guarantee your subjects preference because of limited seats in subjects such as Psychology, Mathematics, IT and French in Arts stream and Geology, Economics, IT and French in Science stream. Allocation of Subjects including the Second language, therefore will be made STRICTLY ON MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN THOSE SUBJECTS.
4) After the declaration of Subject Combinations, only those students who are not satisfied with the subjects allotted to them can send a request mail to the Vice Principal, Junior College, on email@example.com and their requests will be looked into considering the availability of seats in those subjects and on merit after the completion of the entire Admission process.
Online Orientation Programme for all students and parents/guardians will be conducted after the completion of the Admission Process. (Dates will be announced later on the college website)
Online Lectures for FYJC Arts/Science will commence only after the completion of the Special Round Merit List – 2 of the Admission Process.
All further instructions and notices will be displayed only on the college website: www.xaviers.edu. It is the responsibility of the student to stay updated.