The Consolidated Mark-sheets, Passing Certificates, Fourth Semester/Additional Exam mark sheets will be distributed on Monday, 14 December 2020 as per the schedule given below:
|MSc Botany||9.30 am to 10.00 am|
|MSc Biotechnology||10.00 am to 10.30 am|
|MSc Geology||10.30 am to 11.00 am|
|MSc Life Sciences||11.00 am to 11.30 am|
|MSc Microbiology||11.30 am to 12.00 pm|
|MA AIC||12.00 pm to 12.30 pm|
|MA MPP||12.30 pm to 1.00 pm|
- Students who cannot come to college to collect the hard copy of the IV Semester mark sheet, consolidated mark sheet and passing certificates are required to request their Batchmates/Parents or relatives to collect the same on their behalf through a Letter of Authority.
- If you request your batchmates for collecting the mark sheets then clearly mention your UID number and Name on the letter of authority as well as mention the UID number and Name of the batchmates who would be collecting the marksheets on your behalf. A hard copy of Letter of Authority will be preferred over a soft copy.
- If the mark-sheets are collected by Parents/Relatives then a hard-copy of the Letter of Authority is compulsory and it should clearly mention the full name and the address of the person collecting the marksheets as well as the relationship with the person.
- No requests for a scanned copy of the mark sheets or couriering/ posting the mark sheets will be entertained.
- Wearing of masks and maintenance of social distancing protocols is a must during the distribution process.