TY students of the academic year 2019-20 are requested to click the following link to access their mark-sheet of the even semester.
The exams were conducted, and the mark-sheet has been prepared in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Government of Maharashtra and the University of Mumbai.
It may be noted that:
- All gracing norms of the college have been followed.
- Any discrepancies that a student perceive in the mark-sheet can be written in the Google form. Valid requests will be corrected and will be intimated to the students through an email by the Examination Centre.
- Consolidated Mark-sheet for all the 6th Semesters will be ready by the middle of next week, and a soft copy will be made available on the college website for verification.
- Students are requested to indicate any discrepancies in their mark sheets of 6th Semester latest by 23rd October 2020 so that it is reflected in the consolidated mark-sheet.
- The term degree incomplete on the 6th Semester mark-sheet indicates that there are pending backlog/ATKT courses or non-completion of SIP credits.
- Hard copies of the sixth-semester mark-sheet and the consolidated mark-sheet will be provided together by the college once they are printed post the verification process. The dates for distribution of the same will be announced later.