Candidates listed in the Second Merit List are required to pay fees online by clicking on the given link. This merit list is not a guarantee of the availability of the subject combinations you have asked for. The offer of subject combinations is based on availability of seats and merit at the time of admission process.
The admission will be confirmed only after the submission and physical verification of the ORIGINAL 10th Standard Marksheet, Leaving Certificate and other relevant documents as per the requirements of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Counselling sessions are ONLY for those who are NOT satisfied with the choice of subjects allotted to them:
- Download and install ZOOM on your PC. For your mobile devices, download ZOOM Cloud Meeting for Android or iOS.
- Sign up/Sign in to ZOOM using the name of the applicant (First name and Last name)
- Please ensure that your camera and microphone are operational and switched on for the entire duration of the counselling.
- You are requested to be in formal dress during the counselling.
You WILL HAVE to follow the above steps to ensure your admittance into the online admission process.
Second Merit List with Subject Combinations
This year due to the current situation, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai is conducting an Online Admission Process for the merit list candidates. You will receive a personalised link to join the ZOOM Counselling on your registered email address. Please check your Inbox as well as SPAM folder. In case you do not receive such an email by 9:00 AM on 19 August 2020, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the zoom link/ for counselling stating your details like name, form number, percentage obtained and the time slot in which you have been invited for the admissions. The counselling is only for those who are not satisfied with the subjects granted to them.
PAYMENT OF FEES
During the Admission process, candidates will get their 11th Online Admission Form No. (MU1234567) for the online fee payment. The portal for online fee payment will be open from 11:00 AM on 19 August till 5:00 PM on 20 August 2020. The offer of admission will be withdrawn if fees are not paid within the stipulated time.
FEES & DEPOSITS
Arts: Rs 350/-
Science: Rs 520/-
Information Technology: Rs 12,000/-(Date of payment to be notified later by the college)
For candidates passing class X from other Boards (other than Maharashtra SSC board), Eligibility & verification fees will be added in their total fees. (Date of payment to be communicated later)
Procedure for the admission (provisional) and payment of fees:
- Students who have been allocated their subject combination by the panel, can pay fees using the 11th Online Admission Form No.
- For payment of fees click on the given link
- Select Institute: The Bombay St Xaviers College Society
- Select Branch: St Xaviers College (Junior College), Mumbai
- Registration no: (This will be 11th Online Admission Form No.)
- Confirm all your details and then proceed with the payment of fees.
In case of any discrepancy of the students data contact the General Office once the College reopens.
Kindly note that candidates should confirm their admission by paying the fees latest by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, 20 August 2020, along with online submission of declaration forms. Those who do not pay the fees by this specified time will forfeit the offer of admission.
Online Orientation Programme for all students and parents/guardians will be conducted after the completion of the Admission Process. (Dates will be announced later on the college website)
Online Lectures for FYJC Arts/Science will commence only after the completion of second/third round of the Admission Process.
All further instructions and notices will be displayed only on the college website: www.xaviers.edu It is the responsibility of the student to stay updated.