Admissions and payment of fees for Part II of MSc Botany, Geology,Life Science, Microbiology (Aided Course) 2020-21 will start from 3 August 2020 11:00 AM and go on till 10 August 2020.
Procedure for the Payment of fees:
- Click on the following link https://easypay.axisbank.co.in/easyPay/makePayment?mid=NDgyNDY%3D
- Select the respective course option for making the payment
- Post clicking on the link, the user will get redirected on the Axis Bank Easypay Online Payment page of respective Section.
- Users need to enter UID No. (Unique no will be given to all students at the time of Interview) and click on the Validate Tab
- On Successful validation, student and fee related details will get auto generated. User needs to enter a 10-digit Mobile number and enter the captcha as shown on the screen. On entering the correct verification code, the user needs to click on Submit Tab.
- User will land on the next screen with all details will be displayed again before making the payment. User needs to click on the Terms and Conditions checkbox, post which payment options will be active. Users can select Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa) option for making the payment through an online mechanism. Apart from that there is one more option of NEFT/RTGS through which users can do the payment.
- NOTE for NEFT / RTGS Transfer: Once User clicks on NEFT/RTGS option
- Total amount will be displayed which includes Fee Amount, Bank Charges of Rs. 6.00 (Including GST).
- Users need to click on Generate Payment Slip Option.
- SMS will be sent on the User’s Mobile No which he entered at the time of Payment Page form filling. This SMS will contain the Total Amount of NEFT, College/Section Name and 8 digits Unique Reference Number. This Unique Reference Number will also be displayed on the NEFT-RTGS Payment Slip. Please note that the details mentioned on the Payment Slip will be applicable only for the particular student and particular transaction only and hence the same should not be shared with any one and no one should make the payment as per details mentioned on the payment slip generated by other students. Also NEFT should be made for the total amount as mentioned on slip in Amount (incl. service charges) field or else the transaction will fail.
- Users can Download the Payment Slip or take a printout or can email the same as required. Please note the status of Payment will be shown as “Pending” till the time the transaction is settled at Axis Bank.
- Users needs to refer to the PAYMENT DETAILS Section mentioned on the Payment Slip which will have Bank Name, Branch Name, Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, IFSC Code. For amount user needs to refer the amount mentioned against Amount (incl. service charges) field.
- Users can register the beneficiary account using Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App of their respective bank in Add Payee Option and initiate NEFT payment.
- In case a user does not have Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App, they can initiate the NEFT through their respective bank by following the process of the respective bank. The Bank may ask for the respective Bank’s NEFT request slip to be filled in on which user can fill in the details mentioned on Payment Slip in PAYMENT DETAILS section.
- Once the payment is received and Settled at Axis Bank, user can revisit the Payment link provided on the College’s website, Enquire URN option is available under Validate Tab in which the User needs to enter the correct 8-digit URN number. On submitting the same, OTP will be sent on the Mobile Number entered at the time of Payment page form filling. On entering the OTP, Payment acknowledgement slip will be displayed with the current status at that point of time.
- After Successful Payment, users need to download the fee receipt for future reference.
- Status Other than Successful,
- If payment is debited and still showing status as pending, students should at least wait 30-45 minutes to get the status updated as success or failure.
- If the Account is not debited, it’s only then that the student should reinitiate the transaction.
- If, however, the Account got debited but the status is updated as failed, the amount will be refunded within 8-10 working days into their Account. The student will have to reinitiate the transaction in any case if status reflects failed
- Students should preferably be doing transactions with proper internet speed to avoid any dropouts.
Fees Structure for the Admission
|Class||General Students (In Rupees)|
|MSc (Botany, Geology, Life Sciences, Microbiology)||14,055/-|