Department of Microbiology, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 5-Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai invites quotations from service providers for the training of students in the following aspects under the RUSA grant in the name of Principal, St. Xavier’s College, Autonomous, Mumbai
Two-day training program on International Auditing System and Process (IASP) for 136 students covering the following aspects:
- International standards and systems for auditing
- Certification and accreditation bodies
- International Auditing systems and processes
- Auditing career prospects for Life sciences
- FSMS (Food Safety Management Systems)
- Relationship of Life Science subjects to food industry and the audit requirements
- Principles of HACCP, ISO standard, FSSAI food safety regulations and schedules
- Auditor’s roles and functions
- Company’s legal and statutory responsibility towards international standards for quality and management systems
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the name of Principal, St. Xavier’s College,
Autonomous, Mumbai) latest by 7 th December 2019.
Please note that the final decision will rest with the college and will not simply be based on
lowest quotation obtained but also on other factors such as quality of training proposed.