Applications for Ph.D degree (Science) in the subject of Botany(3 Seats), Chemistry (3 Seats) and Life Science (2 Seats) are invited from all the interested candidates who have qualified at the PET (recently conducted by the University of Mumbai) and those are exempted from PET as per the University of Mumbai Circular No. Exam/Thesis/Univ/VCD/947 of 2018 dated 15th June, 2018.
The starting date for receiving applications: 23 September 2019
The students are requested to apply in prescribed format mentioned below:
The duly filled application form with following necessary documents / certificates (Self attested) should be submitted in the college office (between 11 am to 1 pm and 2 to 4 pm only).
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Xerox copy of M.Sc, T.Y.B.Sc. Mark sheet
- Xerox copy of PET/NET/SET/M.Phil (in concerned subject) Certificate
- Caste certificate if any
- NOC letter from the employer, if employed presently
- Approval letter, Teaching experience letter and NOC for teaching faculty members for college
The last date for the acceptance of the duly filled application form: 9 October 2019.
Please download the prescribed application form given above and send the hard copy of dully filed form along with all the documents by speed post, courier or by hand addressed to
St. Xavier’s college-Autonomous,
5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai-400001
- Please do not send us the soft copy of the application / C.V/ other documents as attachment by email.
- All the eligible candidates would be called for an interview (the date and time would be specified on the college website http://www.xaviers.edu)
- Please note that no separate communication will be sent for interviews.
- Registration fee – A demand draft of Rs. 200/- in the favour of “THE BOMBAY ST XAVIERS COLLEGE SOCIETY” should be submitted along with application form