Candidates whose names are listed in the Second Merit List under Christian Minority category and wish to accept the offer of admission will be required to report to the XMIR (BCR for Arts and GCR for Science) (2nd Floor) along with their parent / Guardian on Friday, 28 June 2019 as per the given interview slots. Timings for interviews are given on the first merit list.
Students have to bring along the following:
- Class X Original / Attested copy of Statement of Marks.
- Original School / Transfer Certificate.
- Attested Copy of the Baptism Certificate.
- Attested Aadhar Card copy.
- Government Online Admission Form 1 & 2.
- Students one recent photograph.
Students from ICSE, CBSE and Other Boards i.e. other than Maharashtra State Board have to submit besides the above, the following documents:
- Duly filled in Application Form for Eligibility Certificate, available in the College at the admission counter.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- “Deed of Undertaking” on Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 signed by the Candidate and the Parent/Guardian.
- Attested Copy of X Marksheet.
- Attested Copy of X Passing Certificate.
- Attested Copy of School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- Attested Copy of the Examination Hall Ticket. (Only CBSE students)
F.Y.J.C. ARTS Rs. 350/-
F.Y.J.C. SCIENCE Rs. 520/-
Girl students (whose parents are residents of Maharashtra for more than 15 years) wishing to avail of the Girls freeship, are required to collect the freeship Declaration Form along with a copy of the Ration Card, should be submitted at the time of payment of fees. Such students will have to pay only the Lab/Library deposits as under:
F.Y.J.C. ARTS Rs. 50/-
F.Y.J.C. SCIENCE Rs. 150/-
Students from Boards other than the S.S.C. Board, need to pay additional fees for eligibility.
Foreign Board (School Outside India) – Rs. 850 + Rs. 500 for the form
Other Boards (School in India) – Rs. 650 + Rs. 100 for the form
If any of the above conditions are not fulfilled by 3.00 p.m. on 28 June 2019, the offer of admission stands cancelled.
Admission will be confirmed Subject to Verification of Documents.